cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No Voicemail Service

NeilMacnaughtan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Since joining TalkTalk in May, I've had no voicemail service. The phone just rings but never connects to a voice service and no one can leave a message. I've spent around six hours trying to resolve this through 'chat' and endless calls - after nearly four months, TalkTalk have now closed my case saying its been resolved but it definitely hasn't!  So I'm still stuck without voicemail but still paying for the service.  I can't face trying to deal with their call centre again who simply tell me to disconnect and reconnect the handset.

Advice much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Morning,

Just to confirm, have you been contacted by our team since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi

I've asked our network team to have a look at the switch to see if all settings are correct.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

It's still not working I'm afraid. Voicemail always worked with BT who I was with before TT.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Neil,

I've made a change so can you please retest and let me know if it's now working

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Yes, the voicemail box is checked in my account. I have tried unchecking and rechecking multiple times but still no voicemail.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, does the voicemail service show as active if you log into your My Account?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

@NeilMacnaughtan, add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the day, Monday to Friday. I've moved your duplicate post out of the way. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.