Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Charges when job isn't finished

alexvillout
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

A month ago, internet wasn't working at all, which is why an engineer came. I knew it wasn't coming from the inside of the house and the setup as I checked everything. When the engineer arrived, internet was working, when it wasn't at all for about 2 days. Before those 2 days, we were having brief internet issues, it wasn't working for about 10 minutes pretty much everyday. It still stops for a few minutes from time to time without any reasons. Even if it isn't as bad as before, It's still very frustrating when you are in the middle of a zoom call...

The engineer  basically checked the same thing I did and did a speed test just to tell me the issue wasn't inside, which I already knew, and left.

And I am now being charged for this. I would understand if there was no issue but there clearly is one and it isn't resolved yet.

I am not sure what to do but I am clearly not going to pay for an issue that wasn't solved.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Arne,

Thank you for answering, I'm not sure where to find the PM, when I look at the notification center, there is nothing written about a PM, only your reply here

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi @alexvillout

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards