cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Help

Cgibbard
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I am in despair at how to get TalkTalk to help me. I have lost a Sim but can find no way of speaking to anyone to get this sorted

i am so frustrated at how hard they have made it to access basic help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Cgibbard sorry you are having troubles with my link my bad I think.

Try" contact us immediately on 0345 172 0044. We’ll block it to stop anyone from using it." This is the number for lost phones and sims and claims to have out of hours support. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Putting "contact" or similar in the forum search engine brings up this result, @Cgibbard:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Chat is available today. 

Phone support hours are detailed on there. A direct line for mobiles is 03451 720044, but not open on Sundays.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Divsec

i have looked the link you sent and it went nowhere. Equally I saw an email that you had responded to my post but it has taken an age to navigate around the site and find your response 

talktalk help is not working for me. I have lost my sim and want a replacement. It is a really easy issue that should be simple to deal with but is impossible with this”help” set up. 
why cannot I not just find someone to speak to , log the issue and get them to send a replacement??

thete is no chat function I can see and no other way of reaching anyone except “ the community” who it seems cannot actually access talktalk either

sooooooo frustrating 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Cgibbard this link may help https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Lost-or-stolen-mobile/ta-p/2204411

For lost phone read lost sim? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes