cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

How do I remove my unlimited uk calls boost?

Capricorn331
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

How do I remove my unlimited uk calls boost?  I am 87 years old and need help.  Why do I have to confirm my email?   I cannot give you anymore email addresses.  I haven't got anymore.  I have been a member of talktalk since it was Tiscali.  For gods sake help me!

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 15

Sorry for any confusion caused by my not having a PhD in TalkTalk community thread management - maybe I'm getting confused by all the notifications about badges, stickers, and other unnecessary good boy treats that TalkTalk keep sending me!

Anyway, I've switched to the other thread to contact a TalkTalk agent, and the e-mail address you've supplied might actually provide an old fashioned solution so thank you for that.

Fingers crossed...

Message 2 of 15

@Capricorn331, it's just because of another customer posting on your thread (they should have started their own).

If you have your preferences set to receive notifications when someone replies, these can be changed.

Generally, though, your thread will come to a natural end if other people stop posting on it.

Good to hear that everything was sorted out!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Capricorn331
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 15

Hi,

I don't know why my request still keeps appearing, but my Unlimited Uk Calls Boost was removed about three weeks ago.  Since then I have had my TV Boost removed. 

These boosts were removed following me Emailing them at TalkTalkReply@talktalkplc.com

I hope this helps.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 15

@Anonymous, I'll re-escalate your thread (see the link in the previous post above). Staff will reply after the weekend. 

Please look out for their response on your thread.

If you lose track of it, look it up in your profile area. There's an ACTIVITY tab in there, which you can view whether or not you are signed in.

If you are sent another PM, you need to be quite nippy with your reply, as they have a short shelf life.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

@Anonymous please stick to your own thread and post updates there for continuity.

Thank you 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Unable-to-switch-Boosts-online/m-p/2982282#M327191

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 15

The link you sent me via personal messaging expired after I made a password entry error, and you have not yet responded to my request to refresh the link. I am still unable to manage Boosts in either Firefox or Google Chrome, even with ad blocking disabled. Any assistance would be welcome.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

@Anonymous can you start a new topic and also update your community profile to include your account number and we can start to help. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

The normal customer services number is 03451 720088. Open 9am - 7pm weekdays and till 6pm on Saturdays. 

If you are trying to use Chat, disable ad blockers and enable pop ups / try a different browser. 

If you still can't reach support, start your own thread. Return to the message board and click on start a topic.

Also, add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

This is for forum staff to identify your account. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 15

Trying to cancel Unlimited UK Calls Boost (£16 pm from 1 Sep) and replace it with International Max Calls Boost (£12 pm in my existing customer offers) but the Manage Boosts page is displaying no services for me to select, even though I'm subscribed to one. The 'Chat' help page is hanging endlessly, the complaints phone number directs me to the text service which just tells me to to use the technical support page, and the technical support page directs me to the Manage Boosts page that doesn't work.

Please can an agent deal with this?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi @Capricorn331 

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

Message 11 of 15

I tried that number and the man said he was going to put me through to someone, but the line went dead.  Thanks for trying anyway.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

I have added my account number to my profile.  My landline number was already there.  Please now remove the unlimited calls boost from my account.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 15

Hi,

There is sometimes a glitch removing this from My Account.

Staff here should be able to help you and for a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
You can also add your account number in the private notes field, which only you and the support staff can view.
Please post back when done.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 15

You would normally need to speak to the Loyalty department for this on 0345 1725157.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes