Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Landline Problems

graemeglen1
Team Player
Message 3 of 3

Sorry if this is a duplicate but I can find no trace of the message I raised earlier.

For months now, when I finish a landline call, whether I received or made it, I can't ring out again - I get no dialling tone - for several minutes (sometimes 10 or more). This doesn't always happen. About 50 percent of the time, roughly.

Now, in addition, for the last week or so, whether receiving or making a call, even when I've waited for a dialling tone, I get absolute silence once the call is connected. Sometimes, the other party can hear me: sometimes not.

I can't find any number to ring TalkTalk and the online chat seems to have gone from permanently available, to randomly available, to permanently unavailable. How can I tell TalkTalk about this or cancel my contract? Is it only via this community or in writing?

(Thanks in advance.)

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

Your other topic is here, @graemeglen1:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/Intermittent-Faults-on-Landline/m-p/2854486

If you need to check back, go to your profile area and click on the ACTIVITY tab. All the threads you have contributed to will show up there.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

I've just posted on your other topic now.

Thanks

0 Likes