cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Landline number changed without knowledge

Hannahhh
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have been trying to call my home phone all day and then my partner has called me on the home phone and it's a complete different number I would like it changed back please.

H.uttley
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Hannahhh,

Can you dial 17070 from your TalkTalk landline and if the number read back to you isn't yours can you please add it to the private notes section of your community profile 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Staff will not be back before Monday now, @Hannahhh.

Dial 17070 from your home landline to double check what is read back at the moment. 

Add that in the Private Notes section of your forum profile. 

To be clear, staff will need to identify your account from your correct phone number. Don't post any of this information on the public thread.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; setup down menu....Personal Information. In here add your CORRECT Talktalk landline number. 

At the end of that section, find Private Notes and add the rogue number in there. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will check progress after the weekend. Meanwhile to get started, try contacting Talktalk directly on 03451 720088 (9am - 6pm today, not Sunday). Chat should be available both days over the weekend. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes