Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mums phone cut off - bill paid

heidiC
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi

My Mother is in a home, but her house phone has been cut off due to my brother not paying her bill.  I live in Spain but was in the UK last week and paid her bill over the phone with my c/card (registered to a Spanish address)  The phone is still cut off and I have no way of chasing anyone to find out what is going on.  Help""

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @heidiC

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Staff can't identify any of your family without details being completed in your profile area.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. 

At the end of that section, in Private Notes, add your mother's name, home address and account number; landline telephone number that is actually affected; a contact phone number; email address etc.

Also your brother's name and contact number.

A contact number for yourself.

SAVE CHANGES 

Your thread is in a queue for attention. 

Further security checks may need to be made if there is no nominated user  / Power of Attorney. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes