cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No Dial Tone

EJane
Team Player
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi there

Sorry if I'm doing a repeat post but there seemed to be an error before.

I haven't had a dial tone on my home phone since the weekend - got cut off mid-call.

Please can someone look into this for me.

Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi EJane,

Can you try the following: plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA, this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, once that comes on can you change setup back to normal. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

EJane
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

Morning

It's almost 3 weeks now and I still don't have a dial tone on my home phone.  I have confirmed that I'm using the eero and it's adapter, but haven't seen any further updates.

Please can you advise?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi EJane

Just to confirm, are you using the digital voice adapter with the eero or are you using a WIFI hub router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi there

I still don't have a dial tone on my phone.  Please can you advise where we are up to with this query?

Many thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 10

Hi EJane

Just to confirm, are you using the digital voice adapter with the eero or are you using a WIFI hub router?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

I'll re-escalate this for you, @EJane.

Keep an eye out for responses from staff on this thread.

They are here during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

EJane
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 10

Hi there

I've now updated my number in my profile as requested. Grateful if someone can bow help to resolve this problem for me.

Many thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

The only problem earlier in the day that's showing with the posts, @EJane, was that you had jumped onto another customer's thread 

You are fine now, as this is your own topic and it can't get confused with another customer's. 

Staff will respond during the day. They are on here Monday to Friday, but usually finished by 5pm.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes