cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No Land Line Dial Tone

airbusboy
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

No Dial Tone - Can't Dial Out - Can't Receive Calls.

As of around 19:00 on 17 June 2024 no dial tone on landline.
Auto Test reported as REP-14433498

Internet working fine.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @airbusboy 

Just to confirm, have Openreach resolved the fault for you?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi ExShell

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ExShell
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

Hello,

I seem to have the same problem.  The internet still works but no dial tone so no house phone.  Having been migrated from Shell I cannot access online testing as I used to be a TalkTalk customer and I keep getting directed to my old account which is disconnected.  Has this affected my phone now??

Any help will be appreciated to fix the phone and sort out the login to my new ccount.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi airbusboy,

I've raised this to BT Openreach for investigation, they will investigate over the next 72 hours and may contact your directly if they need to access your home

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thanks for updating your profile. Line test is picking up a potential issue. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Profile updated.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi airbusboy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes