cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No Phone Line

Karen Penn
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Cannot make calls or have incoming calls since last night. Whats going on

k.penn
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Karen

Can you try the following, plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA, this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, once that comes on can you change setup back to normal. 

Please let us know how you get on.

RESETTING YOUR DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

If your Digital Voice adapter or router has stopped working, we may ask you to reset it to check everything's working as intended. To do this:
Insert a pin or straightened paper clip into the hole labelled “Reset” on your Digital Voice adapter.
Slightly push and hold it in for up to 20 seconds; or until all the lights, apart from the power light, switch off. Once this happens release the reset button.

Factory reset of the device will take a full 15 minutes and you need to wait until the allotted time has passed for the full factory reset to be completed. After 15 minutes, check your Digital Voice adapter device and try to re-test to check if the issue resolved.

0 Likes

Karen Penn
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Still no fix on my landline, and someone emailed me today to ask if i had eero and replied yes and that was that no reply back, went onto the live chat and an agent said someone will be with me shortly this was before 8pm and no one came back to me. My phone line has been out since last Friday afternoon and still not resolved. Is there anyone from TALKTALK that can fix this issue as nearly a week now.

k.penn
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, are you using the eero and the digital voice adapter? (grandstream)

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Staff will follow up during the day, @Karen Penn.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Good Evening 

Someone came back to me today and said that there was an ouage over the weekend  the issue had been resolved. This is not the case as still no tone on the phone cannot call anyone or people cannot call us and are waiitng for calls to come in from the landlord about our roof. So what is going on as i see people are still having problems. Please can someone get back to me. Also cannot use the chat on here to get in touch.

k.penn
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry to hear this. There was an outage over the weekend which has now been resolved. Is your voice service still not working?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes