cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No incoming calls since new broadband upgrade

ekcooke
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 28 of 28

Upgraded to full fibre just after Christmas. Have just discovered by landline phone was neither making or receiving calls.  Self help showed the phone had not been connected on installation, I can now make callks, but cannot receive them.......

0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27

Message 21 of 28

Hi

I don't know what a DVA is/does/looks like!

White EERO box with a steady white light.

Happy for you to call!  We have two queries running.....

0 Likes

Message 22 of 28

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, are you using the eero and the digital voice adapter (DVA) or the Wifi Hub 2 router please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 23 of 28

I don't think it is a number change, as a test outgoing call shows the correct caller ID

Message 24 of 28

@annienev123, could be the same issue  - we'll see when staff reply during the week. 

Meanwhile, you received replies from staff nearly a week ago on your own thread to which we can't see any responses from you.

Please follow up on your own thread or post there to let us know if the matter is resolved. 

You can keep track of your own topics by clicking on the ACTIVITY tab in your profile area, but here's the link to your thread anyway:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/1471/td-p/3013262

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

annienev123
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 28

this has happened to me talktalk cancelled my telephone account and applied a new number without letting me know  i could ring out but no incoming calls they have reinstated my old number

p neville
0 Likes

ekcooke
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 28

I think I have!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 28

Please ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account, @ekcooke.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu: add your Talktalk phone number  / account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes