cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Where is the Digital Voice App selection option on My Account?

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 33 of 33

Having switched to Digital Voice and in the process trying to set up my 'TalkTalk Digital voice app'. I’m struggling to locate the option under ‘My Package and Add Ons’.  

Where am I going wrong?’

0 Likes
32 REPLIES 32

Message 1 of 33

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for the update.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 33

Thanks to theblackcat this appears to have been resolved at last.

This did the trick;

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/my/voip-app

0 Likes

Message 3 of 33

@Nadeem-Aslam can you start a new topic and we can start to investigate. Thank  you. 

0 Likes

Nadeem-Aslam
Participant
Private Message
Message 4 of 33

So i'm having same issue i thought because my account had not updated but now it shows as Fibre 65 VoIP - but still can't see option in my account which would allow me to then use the digital app.

Also a warning to all free upgrade means they change your contract too mine was supposed to end in July 2024 and i've noticed it's now April 2025 - errm the email said you'd keep same price it never said that you'd start a new contract - thats a bit disingenuous. especially when you can't even provide the promised Digital Voice App   

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 33

Thanks for your reply.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 33

Hi benny55

It has been logged to the My Account team as a fault, I am waiting on updates.

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 33

@benny55 wrote:

@Arne-TalkTalk wrote:

Digital voice is available on your package , what happens if you download the TalkTalk Digital Voice app direct from the play/apple store are you able to set it up.

Thank you Arne.

OK, the app is already loaded on my iPhone, however, to set it up I need to create a password  and that can only be created via the activation process on the  ‘My Account’ link which is absent from my A/C.

Step 2 on the ‘How do I set up the digital App’ guide refers. (See attachment below.)

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/eigde79682/attachments/eigde79682/articles/641/2/Digital%20voice%20...

Yet another week has gone by and no sign of a resolution.

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk wrote:

Digital voice is available on your package , what happens if you download the TalkTalk Digital Voice app direct from the play/apple store are you able to set it up.

Thank you Arne.

OK, the app is already loaded on my iPhone, however, to set it up I need to create a password  and that can only be created via the activation process on the  ‘My Account’ link which is absent from my A/C.

Step 2 on the ‘How do I set up the digital App’ guide refers. (See attachment below.)

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/eigde79682/attachments/eigde79682/articles/641/2/Digital%20voice%20...

0 Likes

Message 9 of 33

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 33

@Arne-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi benny55

Im afraid there is no update with this, the quickest way would be for you to contact the future fibre team directly. 

Apologies again.

Thank you for your prompt response.

However, I have already covered this ground once, see message 10 below. In fact Ferguson (message 9 below) raised a question on the assumption made by the FF team.

Furthermore there is nothing in the document outlining the installation and use of the 'Digital Voice set up App' that stipulates a restriction on the type of FF installation.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 33

Hi benny55

Im afraid there is no update with this, the quickest way would be for you to contact the future fibre team directly. 

Apologies again.

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 33

Jet another week and the silence is deafening. 

I can't help feeling I'm being blanked on this one!!! 

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 33

It’s now more than a month since I first raised this issue and I’m still waiting for a solution.

Just how long does it take to get a response to, what appears to be, a very simple question??

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 33

Any sign of progress on this problem?

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 33

@ferguson wrote:

Re-escalated for you. 

Really appreciate your input.

Message 17 of 33

Re-escalated for you. 

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 33

Still no closer to a resolution to this issue. 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 33

Reading that again, they seem to be suggesting that the app is not available unless you have a Fibre 150 package. Is that the case @Arne-TalkTalk and if so, why?

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 33

Thank you Arne.

I have not been guided anywhere, my query has been closed down by 'Technical Support' with the statement; ‘The digital voice application will be used once the customers is a full fibre 150 to up using the Eero router along with the Digital voice adaptor for the landline set up’  all of which runs contrary to the comments offered by the very knowledgeable Ferguson.

0 Likes