cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

land line not working but still got internet.

Chris177
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Reported 10/03/2024 REP-14082456

Nothing happens when I hit 'Contact our team' from 'Track my fault' page. I do get a reassuring message that they are looking into it and should have an update in the next 5 minutes.(that message has been there since 10th of March though). If I try to start Chat from another page I either get no response or a Bot that asks me for various identity details but finishes with 'Thank you, one of our agents will be with you shortly' closely followed by 'Sorry, I could not find anything for that'

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Chris177
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi

Thank you, the problem was resolved by the Openreach engineer. It would seem that the Community Forum is the place to report a fault since nothing happened with REP-14082456 reported on 10/3/2024. So to recap. The fault was reported on 10/03/2024 (REP-14082456), a new fault was opened on 15/03/2024 (REP-14102098) and the problem resolved on 17/03/2024.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hi Chris,

Just checking back in to confirm if the fault has been fully resolved please?

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Chris177

Openreach have now closed this fault as resolved, is everything working ok now?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Chris177

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

The line test has detected a potential line fault so I have escalated this straight over to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer.

We will continue to monitor for further updates from Openreach.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Chris177

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes