cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

land line problems

swtc44
Team Player
Private Message
Message 25 of 25

Having huge problems with my landline since having full fibre installed. Started with caller display or not because I sometimes get the number displayed, sometimes, same number same locality but more times than enough it says new call. Then I am having problems with what I call silent calls, these come through at 5  mins past the hour and 35 minutes to the hour 24 hours a day but the phone does not ring. It says missed call 48 times a day. I have tried the chat agents who promise it will be sorted many many times but nothing changes. I have caller display switched on as well as call safe, I have no telephone number to be able to block and if I am quick to answer the phone no-one is on the other end, just another missed call. At the end of my tether now, even tried getting a new phone but no difference. Please someone tell me what to do please.

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

swtc44
Team Player
Private Message
Message 21 of 25

Yes Chris I am having problems wherever I go in Talk Talk, even tried a different browser. Its one thing after another at the moment. I just get the page is not responding over and over.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Thanks. Is it live chat that you are having trouble getting through too?

Chris

0 Likes

swtc44
Team Player
Private Message
Message 23 of 25

That is correct Chris and while I am talking to you why is it taking forever to get through to Talk Talk, I keep getting "page is not responding" tick wait or close. I tick wait at least 5 times before I am connected.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 25

Hi swtc44,

Just to confirm is the telephone number in your community profile the number of the line in question?

Chris

0 Likes