cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

landline not working

lyntramp
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 37 of 37

hi 

landline not working  phone just dead.

0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36

Message 1 of 37

Hi YAIRKLEIN,

Can you please start your own topic/thread in the appropriate support section and we'll be happy to help - Help with your service - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

YAIRKLEIN
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 37

LANDLINE NOT WORKING

0 Likes

YAIRKLEIN
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 37

THE PHONE IS NOT WORKING

0 Likes

Message 4 of 37

That's great news lyntramp, thanks for letting me know

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 37

Hi

engineer visited this morning now phone working again thank you all for your help.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 37

Hi lyntramp,

Openreach have now requested that we arrange an engineer visit to your home to investigate further. Can you please provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday and we'll book the engineer for you

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 37

Hi

O.K. thank you .

0 Likes

Message 8 of 37

Hello,

Apologies. I've just chatted with Openreach directly and they have advised me that the fault is still currently being looked at by the engineer now and that an update is due at some point today. We'll continue to monitor this for an additional update for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 9 of 37

Hi

had no contact with engineer they need to come to property as I think it is something to do with the cable,I only have a very basic mobile phone pay as you go and very expensive that I don't use.I don,t mind paying I need it fixed . Had to go to neighbour yesterday to use her phone .

0 Likes

Message 10 of 37

Morning,

I've re-checked and the fault is still showing as open and in progress with Openreach. Have the engineers been in touch or advised that a visit to the property is now required? I'll check this again in a few hours to see if they have left a further update.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 11 of 37

\hi

still no phone.need to look at cable from pole to house.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 37

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 13 of 37

Hi lyntramp

Thanks for your reply.

It's been assigned back to an engineer this morning so we should have more information this afternoon.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 14 of 37

Hi

thanks for the update I think they need to check the cable from the pole to the house .

Message 15 of 37

Hi lyntramp

The engineers are still working on this fault, from the notes left it appears they ran out of time yesterday.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 16 of 37

Hi lyntramp

The fault is showing assigned to a line engineer today so we are just awaiting further updates.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 17 of 37

Hi lyntramp

This fault is still with Openreach. We should have hopefully have further updates later this afternoon.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 18 of 37

Hi lyntramp

Apologies, there are no additional updates as yet.

This is still with Openreach.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 19 of 37

Morning lyntramp

I've checked for an update and the fault is still with Openreach. I will check on this again later this afternoon for additional updates.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 20 of 37

Hi lyntramp

From the engineers notes it appears they did work at the cabinet outside.

I've let Openreach know that this hasn't fixed the fault, sorry again.

0 Likes