Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

phone service

6 REPLIES 6
alrod
Team Player
What's the issue?

Since 10:35 03/02/2020, we've been looking into an issue on our network, and we know it's causing problems with your services. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What's next?

We’re doing everything we can to get you back up and running, as soon as possible. Thanks for bearing with us.

Get updates about this issue

Enter your mobile number below and we’ll send you a text when the issue has been fixed.

You've already registered to receive text updates on this issue WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Alrod

What issues are you having with the service, is phone / broadband not working correctly ?

A little more information will help me track down why this message has appeared.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

alrod
Team Player

Hi Karl When it first started i could not make or receive calls when i reported this i had all calls diverted to my mobile the following day things were ok(ie I could make calls and receive them) then yesterday all calls to my number were again diiverted and still are many nthanks for everything Alrod

OCE_Karl

Hi

I've removed the divert, can you make a test call to your landline and see if it connects.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

alrod
Team Player
BTW my broadband is working ok ping of 7 download of 62.4 and upload of 18.72 never received any text to say it had been sorted so when i went to report my calls were being diverted this message was still on there
alrod
Team Player
Hi Karl yes it is working ok many thanks for the swift service
OCE_Karl

Hi

glad its working 🙂

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips