cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

supersafe

biggie65
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

swapped over from broadband to full fibre 3 weeks ago which is excellent tendays ago i asked to add supersafe to my account for half price they sent email saying i agreed to there was no mention on my account  they never sent anything  link from fsecure to download so nothing from them for ten days or so so contact again friday agreed again to get supersafe this time half price for 18months as of today still no downwload link from fsecure  and still no mention on my account there was a brief time i could not do anything in my account as it was saying there were doing something to supersafe tried installing a direct link from tt says theres a problem worst custom services ever

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks for letting me know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

hi it has finally went through  so thanks for your help it should have been a simple thing but thanks again

Message 3 of 7

Unfortunately, the order for discount rejected. I've applied it again. If it rejects again I'll have to escalate it.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi there is still nothing happening SuperSafe is not added to my account no email saying it is added fsecure is supposed to send link if link is not sent you click on link that’s on same page I have installed SuperSafe app only for it to say my account is suspended this should be simple 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi biggie65, I've added the half price boost you were promised. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Ady

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Staff will reply after the Bank Holiday, @biggie65.

Ensure your community forum profile details are complete (go via your avatar/name, settings etc and save information in Personal Information).

Meanwhile support is available via phone  / Chat. See published hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.