cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

App usage

SaffronPam
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I’m 77yrs, have managed almost everything with new tv hub, the app usage I can’t remove from screen, please how to remove, thanks 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

Try powering off the box at the mains for a couple of minutes and see if this keeps happening.

If it does, try a factory reset of the box.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Yes just to TV, which then shows this list

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

This apps screen is usually accessed from the settings option. If you press the back button does it take you back to just the live TV Screen.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SaffronPam
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

It’s this Apps activity listIt’s this Apps activity list

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

OK, I've just gone back to Live TV from an app.

The screen looks like this :

If I wait for a minute or two, this will disappear and show the live channel, if I can't wait, i just press the back button to remove it.

Is this what you are talking about ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Karl thank you, that’s not what I’m questioning, I only connected this new tv hub yesterday, and was just checking through the App’s., but when I go back to Tv half of the screen has a list of the App’s seen by me?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

The two main buttons to use on the remote are the blue home button and the back button to the left of the home button.  The Home button can call up the app screen, and if the list of apps appears when turning on the box, you can press the back button to remove this from the current channel.

Is this what you mean ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes