cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Cancel TalkTalk TV

Symondo
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

No option to cancel sure i cancelled it ages ago but seems to be back and i'm being charged again the box i was sent never worked properly and was unusable so never used it, why is there no option to cancel, also just cancelled a security package i wasn't aware i was paying for!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

When they first introduced the charge, even if you had never used their TV services, you had to inform Talktalk that you didn't want to use the service and they removed the charge. It was possible to do that through the forum too - it's never been treated as a boost, but part of the contract, so it's not something that can just be fiddled with in My Account. 

Nowadays, staff on here don't have the authority to set up or alter deals in this way, so the only way to remove the TV aspect is to phone 03451 720088 or use Chat, @Symondo.

With Supersafe, that is a boost that is often added by default when people renew via an email or My Account offer /upgrade.

We frequently warn about this on here and advise customers NOT to click on the online offers but speak directly to the Loyalty team to clarify every detail. 

Sometimes a boost is added free for a while but the discount expires. So buyer beware, and keep on top of the detail!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

The only way to cancel this is to phone and speak to the loyalty team as it is part of your contract.

You may also need to return the box.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).