cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Legacy Talktalk TV Box - ITV Hub

martinB58
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I currently pay for TalkTalk TV at £5.00 per month and have a legacy (non recordable) TalkTalk TV box which is now getting messages about ITV Hub ending in November 2023.

How do I go about getting a replacement TalkTalk TV box that will have the ITVX app installed without increasing my subscription. For Info, I am in contract with TalkTalk on the Fibre 65 package till 27 Apr 2025.

Thanks.

Martin
IT Manager
OSs: Linux Mint, MX Linux, Windows Server 2016/2019 & Windows 10/11
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

martinB58
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Karl. Quick response much appreciated.

Martin
IT Manager
OSs: Linux Mint, MX Linux, Windows Server 2016/2019 & Windows 10/11
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

ITV Hub is ending in November, and ITV have confirmed that ITVX will not be available on the legacy youview boxes.

If you give our teams a call, they can look at the possibility of a new 4K Streaming box.  You will need  to add TalkTalk entertainment to your package as this replaces the old TV charge, and once doe a box can be supplied.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.