cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Remote control freeze live program not working

Saljor22
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Freeze live programs not working 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

Did the box reset help ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi

OK, next option is to reset the box.  Press the button on the side 5 times to initiate a reset, then set the box back up and retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Thank you - it is a 4K box 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

I know how to pause live TV that is exactly what is not working - I can pause catch up player but not live TV

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

HI I have turned off the TV Box but it didn't make any difference

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

Have you powered off the box at the mains for 5 minutes, and did this help ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

I have had the 4K TV box for a couple of years and in the last couple of days I cannot pause live TV programs the 'time shifting' does not work when you press pause - when I am watching on Iplayer or other catch up the pause. rewind and stop buttons work - it's only when I am watching live TV 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi its the 4K

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi

If you mean pause live TV, you have to press the pause first to start time shifting, then can pause the TV while the time sifting is ongoing and rewind or fast forward within the time shift window,

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Which box do you have so we can offer support?

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).