cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Replacement remote control

well1991
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Having issues with remote control. Does the remote on sale in the store work with all TV boxes?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @well1991 

Just a follow up to make sure the new remote arrived, and to check if all is ok now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Ok thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi

I'll send out a replacement remote.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

OK, wait for the support team to respond, bear in mind that they won't be back online until next week. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Huawei DN360T

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Which box do you have? The support team here can probably supply a replacement for you. 

0 Likes