cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Wifi Hub software update

leighkb45
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My Wifi Hub reports its software version is SG4K100174.

Is that the latest or is an update available?

Reason for asking is that it occasionally crashes and needs a power-off and reboot. (approx monthly).

(Hub version is FAST 5364-3.T8)

Thanks for any feedback.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

OK, keep an eye on things and get back to us here if the issue continues.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl,

Yes, pin reset done yesterday. Router reset and booted ok. Hopefully that will help - ok so far.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Have you tried a pin reset of the router - hold a pin or paperclip in the reset hole at the back for 10 seconds and this will fully reset the router. 

See if this helps.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl,
Thanks for the feedback - so it looks like the latest software already - good to know.
Internet connection just stops - Light on router flashes orange and a reboot fixes it. (Note that wifi on the hub is disabled as we use a TP-Link mesh network).

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

V174 is currently the latest version of firmware for the Sagemcom Hub.

when your router needs rebooting, what are the symptoms, does the light start flashing, do devices fail to connect etc. ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes