cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

3 months free not added?

Skeever
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 14 of 14

hello i got told that i would be getting 3 months free i needed this as i was previously using VM and near the end of contract now my concerns are really high because i cant afford to pay for both VM and TT in one month i have kids.

im hoping that this is just a delay in applying the perk but still a bit brutal.

regards Matt

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi Skeever

Thank you for confirming security. 

I will send you a PM shortly. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

@Skeever, unless done pretty quickly on the day you receive the PM it might not have worked.

It can always be done again and you'll be sent a new link - if that's the case you need to respond asap during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

hi im pretty sure ive done it but no reply?

let me know if i need to redo.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi @Skeever

Sorry for the delay, I need to verify some security I have sent you a PM once confirmed we can sort this out. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

any update? its been a while.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Hi Skeever

Im still trying to find out what promotions the sales team where offering at the time you agreed 

Message 7 of 14

any update?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

hello,

so it was a door to door person who wet up the initial and then i had to recieve the call and process the call as standard but i have bad memory so i dont remember the whole conversation but i know i was sold on the idea that its 3 months free for basically signing up that day but ive been charged so i was wondering if the 3 months free was not applied so i just need an idea of what is happening, did i make a mistake in joining or did i misinterpret the convo.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Hi Skeever

So it was done through a 3rd party on the phone,  that's unusual 3rd party sales are usually online deals, 

who was the 3rd parity?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 14

Who or what was the "third party", @Skeever?

Door to door TT salesperson?

3rd party website? Staff will need more information. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

it was done by third party sales person and i only have standard e-mails pertaining info on contract length and other standard e-mails none containing mention of 3 months free but from the conversation i had with the salesman my interpretation was that i would have 3 months free did i misunderstand the conversation?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi Skeever

Do you have a confirmation email 

Can you send it to me in a PM.

Thank you.

0 Likes