cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Being charged for TWO call packages !

Mozaic_1979
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Good evening, (posting on new a/c as usual one wont send me a password reset)

On 12th July we decided that the £16.00 Unlimited Calls Boost was no longer meeting our needs, so went online to cancel or reduce down to evening and weekends only.

On the screens to make changes to this boost, we noted there was NO option to cancel this boost - only a tick box to select Evening and Weekends only (£8)

I therefore chose the Evening & weekends boost, reasonably understanding this would override the existing Unlimited boost.

To my disappointment, my current bill is now charging me for BOTH boosts and will continue to do so going forward ?

Please can you arrange to immediately remove the Unlimited boost (as option still not there) and apply a £16.00 credit for my last bill that should not have charged this.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Thank you @Mozaic_1979    

The boost has now been removed, and a credit has been raised on your account for the overcharge this month. 

Regards

Message 2 of 9

Latest PM now actioned.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Sorry sent the wrong link, can you try again ive sent another PM 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

PM now accessed, this contained a satisfaction survey link which i've completed - is this now ok to check original issue ?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Can you try again now, there should be a in icon on your profile. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi, I cannot locate any ability to view PM's in my community account (new one here created yesterday for this).

Does this need activating or am I missing something ? Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Mozaic_1979 

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Mozaic_1979 your post has been escalated and you should hear tomorrow. You will likely find your correction will appear on a subsequent bill as there always feels to be a lag in reducing bills but plenty of haste in increasing them😀

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes