cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

tv equipment! returned

scottandanne
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Good morning

I had an add on no longer required the tv part, so got the packaging returned the tv box to talk talk returns ,  i was informed i would receive an email to say this was returned when logged in, in order not to be charged £50,  no email sent to me,  package sent out to me on 21st august i returned straight away it was delivered 26/08 , reference tracking number: XE965733407GB,  lad on chat says he can see it being returned on 26/08 but all i was wanting was an email or someone to update the account to say its been returned so down the line I don't incur a charge, can someone from the talk talk team please update the account that the tv equipment has been returned thank you

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

scottandanne
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

thanks Karl yous guys on here are certainly better than some of the team on the chat features, thanks for your help take care

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

No Problem.

I've had a quick look and there are no charges showing on the account.  If you do see any charge appear in the future regarding this, please don't call in, just post in our community and we will sort it out quickly 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

scottandanne
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Karl I was getting mixed readings from the lad on the chatline, one min he was saying it had me up for a £50 charge next min it didn't  so then he was saying but i can see it  come in 26th august, so was left in limbo whether the account has been updated with returned which i hope he has, was just wanting someone to check it was logged returned that was all, thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

If you have had it confirmed that the box has been returned and logged on your account, then you will not receive a charge for the box.  Emails are not sent out to confirm receipt as this is recorded on your account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes