cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cannot log into my new account

StephenPick
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

My broadband and phone service have been migrated from Shell to TalkTalk systems on the 09/08/2024. When I try to log into my account it takes me to my old 2015 account. I spoke with someone today, Thursday 26 September 2024 who told me that he had deleted this account and sent me an email with a link to log onto my account. I had problems with my Internet on my phone at that time so I could not check that this message was sent. I have since checked and I have not received it.

I am still being logged into my old account and get this message Your services on telephone number xxxxxxx were disconnected on 06-10-2015.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

whatsgoingon0
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

You need to register with My Account (https://service.talktalk.co.uk/resetpassword/identify?journey=register) in order to access your migrated Shell account. You need to register with a different email address to the one that you use for your old TalkTalk account.

When TalkTalk completed the migration of your Shell account to TalkTalk, you should have received an email stating that migration was successfully completed. The email I received states "Easily manage your service by registering with My Account. It’s the best place to go if you want to check your details, take care of your bills, change your payment date, update your marketing preferences or ask a question."

For the second time I am a TalkTalk customer by acquisition.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I have moved this to Billing section for you as it isn't an issue with your Broadband service as such. I don't know in all honesty whether the support here can help with this, or if you need to persevere with the Shell migration team directly. This will nevertheless be picked up here, hopefully tomorrow and they can advise further.

0 Likes