cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cant log into account portal, received an email about outstanding balance

Rodgerr
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Ever since I have joined Talktalk about 6 months ago, I have been unable to register / log in to the account portal.

I get so far through the process and then get the error below.

unnamed.png

I have tried many times for many months and this still isn't fixed. I contacted  live support on two occasions about this and they were unable to help. They eventually just fobbed me off with "we are aware of a temporary problem, blah blah blah, try again later"

Yesterday I received an email "REMINDER: there's an outstanding balance on your account". 

I have checked with my bank and the direct debit is still in place and there is plenty of money in the account, so why wasn't the direct debit taken? All of my other direct debits cleared last month.

Its a shame because the FTTP service itself is excellent and the supplied Eero router is first class. 

Is the billing thing likely to be a glitch? Am I likely to get cut off for non-payment through no fault of my own? I can't even log onto the account portal to make the payment via alternative means and I really really don't want to call the support number again.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Do you have pop up blockers active.  They may be stopping the process from progressing.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi,

I got the email attached. The button for "confirm your email address" isn't actually a button, ie there is no hyperlink to click.

Rodgerr_0-1691062300516.png

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Rodgerr

Your My Account is showing as part registered, have you received the verification email?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I'll move this to the billing section for you, @Rodgerr. It will be in a queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes