cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Chasing gift voucher offered by retentions

Mattsan25
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I recently renewed my broadband contract for a further 12 months after a conversation with your retention team.

Part of what I was offered was a Giftcloud voucher (to match an alternative offer from another provider).

I've had a letter through confirming the new 12 month contract, the new monthly rate and the free month I was offered but no mention of the gift voucher.

I was expecting some form of email confirmation of the gift voucher - please could you check it has been ordered as promised and give me an idea as ot when I can expect to receive it?

Thanks

Matt

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks - appreciated

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 7
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

@Garyliv, please do start a new thread for this.

It's important not to confuse accounts between different customers for this sort of issue.

Return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Mattsan25
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

£130 to match a NOW Broadband deal I had signed up for.

0 Likes

Garyliv
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

I was just about to start a new topic with the same question. Received new contract by email yesterday but no mention of the promised amazon gift voucher. I spoke to a complaints manager last week who assured me this was documented on my account and I would receive confirmation of it by email, although I wouldn't be able to use it for 3 months. There's no mention of it in the new contract. This was also to match a competitors deal I had started to switch to.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7
0 Likes