cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Contract/boosts

Sandgrown'un
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am very confused as to what is happening re my TT contract. According to my bank statement the  charge for this new contract went out on 22nd December and I have the paperwork to say what my new contract should cover, including  2 boosts, but I cannot find it online anywhere and I dare not use the international calls boost in case I am overcharged again, as I was in November, when we were switched to full fibre and the international calls boost was not carried over, although the local calls boost was. Also, I am currently unable to receive calls but can call out, something else that did not happen under the old wiring. I am loathe to do yet another re boot. Please can someone help.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Thank you, actually found the details "accidentally" when looking for something else yesterday. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Sandgrown'un

To confirm you have the international max calls boost discounted to £10 per month, And the Unlimited calls boosts discounted to £4 per month, for the length of your contract.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the help/suggestion. Still bumbling my way around the community!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Post about the fault with not receiving calls in the home phone section, @Sandgrown'un.

Hopefully staff will be able to check your billing query tomorrow. 

So My Account doesn't show the updated new contract details? You should be able to view everything, including boosts, applied in the details of the bill.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes