cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Not received compensation

TheOriginalCatwoman
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Good morning - a couple of months ago my phone stopped working for two or three days - I could not dial out or receive calls.  I had to contact TalkTalk customer services on my mobile, which added to my mobile bill for that month.  

TalkTalk organised a BT engineer who came out and fixed the fault.  The customer services advisor said that I would receive compensation for the time period my phone was not working.

However I had not heard anything further about this matter - can you please advise on who should be dealing with this matter?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi TheOriginalCatwoman

The timescale for compensation is 72 hours from the time its reported, but that excludes the 1st weekend, so it looks like the fault was resolved in the allotted time.

Regards

0 Likes

TheOriginalCatwoman
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

.Thank you Gliwmaeden, I will check that.  I ran a fault diagnosis on a Friday when I first noticed the problem and it said that it had been noted at TalkTalk's end.  However the person I spoke with at customer services said that they would be preparing compensation for me for the loss of the service, and did not mention any kind of timespan.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

It sounds as though it was repaired within the minimum time period, @TheOriginalCatwoman.

20240102_093957.jpg

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes