cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Email address to contact talktalk

Elkiemoose1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

Hi, are you able to help me with an email address for talktalk.  I would like to email them about an issue we have with our account.  I don’t want to use the live chat or to call them as I don’t have two hours to spare!  Any help would be gratefully received.  Thank you.  Kind regards.  Larry

Larry Main
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

@Paulkeegangino 

I suspect that the installation has been delayed by Openreach, City Fibre, or whoever else is responsible for the network connection. This is almost certainly outside of TalkTalk's control, however frustrating it may be for you.

As you now say you have "quit" I guess you have cancelled the order and simply wanted to express your view. Otherwise, if you want any further help, start your own topic and the support team here can look into what has happened. 

0 Likes

Paulkeegangino
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 13

I’ve had same issues, I’m not prepared to chat online now as after 4 hrs the other day my whole chat was deleted mysteriously, all emails from them are “ no reply” so I will post my email on here 

Hi Talktalk,
I’m flabbergasted by your email telling me that your full fibre broadband is fantastic
You were supposed to supply me with broadband on the 8/2/24 however I did not receive 1 second of broadband from you resulting in leaving my home extremely vulnerable as my cameras work on broadband also my banking , shopping and paying my bills is all done online
Your customer service is deplorable, contacting and problem solving very poor

I was a big talktalk fan but until now as  I’ve never had a problem, I am shocked at how far your standards have dropped and after checking your customer forums and discovering hundreds of people had the problems I had and never got a “ fix” for them

I found for my health reasons I had to quit and go elsewhere

Regards

Paul Keegan

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

@moorthidc 

I am not sure what your issue is, but if you start your own topic in the relevant section of the community then we will be happy to try and help. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

very complicated about the talktalk , the all day i was trying ,But not positive answer 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

@GillMcGough 

You have posted on an old and unrelated thread. I have removed your personal contact details, you should never post such information on an open forum.

I presume you mean your TalkTalk box, rather than directly on your TV? This has been widely covered, there is a sticky post on the TV page here. If you want to discuss further, please start your own topic in the TV section.

0 Likes

GillMcGough
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 6 of 13

Hi

I have been trying to contact TalkTalk for some time now but find it impossible to get to actually speak to a human or get an answer to my query which is :

Why am I unable to get ITVX on my TV?

When I click onto ITVX it simply states :

"ITVX is not available on this device. Please visit www. talktalk.co.uk/tvhelp"

I have tried this but was of absolutely no help whatsoever and it is IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO A TALK TALK REPRESENTATIVE!!

Can someone please ring me on *removed for security*  or email me at*removed for security* to resolve this as a matter of urgency.

Thank you

Gill McGough

Message 7 of 13

Thank you. 

Sorry that you had problems.

The email you have received will have been automated,  I have noted on both account that the equipment has been recycled so you wont receive any further contract about the old equipment. 

Apologies for any confusion caused. 

Message 8 of 13

Hi, I have added the two account numbers and names in to the personal note field - couldn’t see where else to put them! 

This is the email I wanted to send to talktalk 

Thank you for your email about the return of equipment since you think we am leaving talktalk.  We am not leaving talktalk and we am still a customer with a valid account.  It is talktalk systems that would not allow us to move from broadband to fibre and keep the same account details. 

We have been a talktalk customer for many years with the account name and number - XXX XXX XXX. We wanted to change to fibre and for whatever reason I was unable to keep the same account name and number.  Therefore talktalk created another account in my husband’s name XXX XXX XXX. We changed over to fibre on 20 September 2022nearly one year ago.  

At the time we were not asked to return any of the equipment I had but in the email about the change over we were encouraged to recycle the equipment at our local recycling centre which is what we did.  Therefore I have no equipment to return to you.  

any help gratefully received. Larry
Larry Main
0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hi @Elkiemoose1

The telephone number point to a disconnected account, do you have an account number that you can add to the profile ? 

Also what is the problem, if you post your question here I can try to help, or at least guide you to the best dept to answer it. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

You can add the account number instead, @Elkiemoose1 in Personal Information or Private Notes at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will not phone you. This is purely to identify your account. 

Communication will be on this thread unless they ask you to send a PM.

Don't try replying to email notifications as they are from a No Reply address. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Elkiemoose1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 11 of 13

Hi, I have updated the telephone number but not sure if it will work.  We have fibre so unable to have a landline any more.  Thanks.  Larry

Larry Main
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 13

Hi @Elkiemoose1 the staff here can help you and your post has been escalated but you do need to add your landline phone number to your community profile so that your account can be identified.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Please don't post personal information here for your security. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes