cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Final bill and router return

LT2024
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My leave date with TalkTalk was 2nd September when my line and broadband was disconnected. I was told when I followed up, that my final bill will not be sent and subsequent credit for the advance payment taken for this month, until I return my old router. They then said they would send a pre paid returns bag over a week ago. Please can this be sent asap as I don’t want to be told I owe £50 for not returning this, which I’ve seen other customers have experienced. 

Please advise where to add my personal details for you to arrange this?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks, will do that. 

Message 2 of 6

@LT2024, keep a certificate of posting as proof of sending and so you can also track their delivery at the other end, and keep the record carefully. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 6

Two returns bags have now tuened up today so I no longer need any assistance. Thanks again. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thank you, I have tried the online chat when I was first told I had to return the equipment. I’ll try them again if not I’ll come back here on Monday. 

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

The support team here can help you with this, but they won't be back online until Monday. Try customer services directly in the meantime if you wish.

0 Likes