cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Not recieved refund as promised

Woodburn
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

Hi there, 

I was on live chat a while ago now (9th August 2024) - I was promised a refund and that this would then be processed to my bank. I have never recieved this refund, please can you advise why and when I can expect this? I have attached photos of the live chat confirming this- I am really disapointed with this, I knew this wouldn't happen and thankfully took screenshots of this chat- otherwise I would be completly back to square one. 

Please can you advise how this will be resolved.

I do not have account number etc however details are below; 

XXXXXXX PERSONAL INFORMATION DETAILS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC DISPLAY. 

Thanks Grant Woodburn

Talk talk 1.pngtalk talk 2.png

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Woodburn

Your account ended in June , when did you pay £135?   

The notes seem to indicate that it was cleared.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@Woodburn, even if you've left, your My Account remains accessible so try to sign in there.

Talktalk sends refunds to My Account, from which you reclaim it to your bank.

If you have removed your Direct Debit details already, I don't think they can be reapplied. In that case, normally a cheque is issued. 

Please never display personal information details in the public thread. All that information should be in the profile area, going via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday, so if this is not picked up today, you won't get a reply from staff till after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes