cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

How do i make a complaint

Earth
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi a simple, question how do i complain? I have been on live chat waiting for ages no one connects I found an email address online but the email that comes back is saying complaint via the live chat

Surely there must be an email address for complaints?

I'm totally outraged that I have been migrated from shell broadband to talk talk and talk talk have increased my monthly bill by a further £11

That Is disgusting 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

@SC489 

Please stop spamming other threads with your own issue. 

0 Likes

SC489
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I've just migrated from Shell too and TalkTalk have screwed up the Anytime calls. I've been told they will bill me for phone calls then refund until the issue is fixed. I don't stand for such nonsense so made an immediate complaint. I used the email concerns@talktalkplc.com and like you get a reply bounceing you to chat. TalkTalk have been informed what I think of that. Sadly I'm legally on contract but if TalkTalk don't fix my issue they will be in breach of contract and I'll be transferring elsewhre.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi Earth

Your bill is fully itemized , the extra charge on the 1st bill is the pro rata charge from the time you went live with us upto your next billing date, your contract status and monthly charge is carried over from Shell.

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@Earth

In most of the Shell Migration cases, this happens because Talktalk bills from the switch date up to the day the bill is made up, and then the routine month  ahead.

There's a team dedicated to clearing things up, but you won't be out of pocket. 

Check the dates that are described in the details of your bill. 

If there's duplication with dates paid for to Shell, it does get sorted out. It's a tricky transition phase.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

As this is a billing issue I have moved this do staff can respond with an explanation next week 

Others have had this issue and you may find the explanation looking at other posts.

Staff here work normal office hours and deal with posts in order.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).