cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

How to Get TalkTalk to honour their Promise

JRH01
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

After speaking to customer services on a Broadband issue in October I was advised an Engineer would be sent. As a pensioner I queried if any charges would be applicable and was categorically assured that the visit would not be charged. In November my bill included a 75.00 call out charge. After over 3 hours of call time to customer services and being assured by 2 separate agents that the charge would be credited I am still waiting for the refund - Where do I go from here?

JR Hingston
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 2 of 9

Thank you very much for your assistance. I have seen the credit and applied for the refund - most appreciated.

JR Hingston
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @JRH01

A credit has been applied, you will be able to request a refund via My Account in the next 24 hours. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Profile completed as requested - I look forward to hearing that the issue is resolved.

JR Hingston
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thank you very much for the advice - unfortunately the refund is not showing in Transaction history but appreciate the tip.

JR Hingston
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Hi JRH01

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

@JRH01, have you looked for it in Transaction History in My Account?

Any credits will show in there, and you can put that towards future bills, or claim it back to your bank account. 

Talktalk doesn't send it automatically to your bank account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Hi @JRH01 your post has been escalated and you should hear soon the team here are very good and will find a way to assist you. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes