cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Increased Cost

PaulThorp12
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I've only just in the last two weeks joined Talk Talk because you offered me a better deal than my previous provider now with your increase cost your going to be more expensive, I think I'm well within my rights to cancel the contract with Talk Talk ??

Regards, Paul Thorp. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

@PaulThorp12, you will find that every provider is going to be charging an April CPI + x%, which is rather horrible....

If cancelling is a problem, you could still haggle.

The increase is mentioned pretty clearly in pricing information and the terms and conditions (see link at the foot of the page).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @PaulThorp12 

How to cancel your TalkTalk service

LiveChat and contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times

Login to your customer MyAccount

MyAccount My Package

Select Dashboard from the drop down selector by your login name top right and you should then see the Start a chat button when chat messaging is available.

MyAccount : Start a Chat

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with the operation of chat messaging.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088, Better value contract renewals and cancellations on 0345 172  5157, if you're thinking of leaving, and Full Fibre enquiries on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution