cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

UK Unlimited Call Boost

Les52
Team Player
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I am being charged £16 pm for "UK Unlimited Call Boost".  I can find no way of removing this boost anywhere within my account.

Can someone help in this matter at all.

Thanks

Les52
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Les52 ive replied on the other thread @ferguson ive relogged this problem again. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

Yes, It has been reported by others as I mentioned earlier, clearly something amiss more widely.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Thanks. Yes it is odd.

Guess will have to wait to see if any of the TT team can help tomorrow.

But think the issue goes beyond just my account from the sound of things.

Les52
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

I did some while ago, but I have just noticed whilst having a look in connection with your post that  it has disappeared for me again. Not that I wish to cancel mine at present, but I think that the point remains.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Only recently ( but can’t be exactly sure) when receiving my bill and noticed the cost. Noticed the cost! Then have spent ages trying to find out how to get out of it….to no great success.  Have you managed to sort out this issue on your account?

Les52
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

Thanks for confirming that. It is something that has happened to others in My Account, including me! Not much use having an optional Boost if you cannot opt out, a serious failing on TalkTalk's part. When did you first seek to cancel it?

0 Likes

Les52
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Thanks for this, but that link takes me to where (as I found on several occasions) it lists everything I can opt into/out (eg International Calls,  Evening Calls etc - except the one thing I want to opt out of) 

Really weird I think. 
UK unlimited calls boost not listed anywhere that I can see.

Assuming I am seeing it correctly……

Les52
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

You should be able to find an option to tick, or untick it here:

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/myservices/myservices/view

If not, then the support team will sort this out for you as soon as they can when they are back online tomorrow, just wait for their response. 

0 Likes