Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving

Potts88
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have come to the end of my contract and i do not wish to renew. I am finding it impossible to contact anyone as the telephone lines never seem to be open. Is there a way that i can FULLY cancel my subscription online?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Potts88

Sorry that you are leaving. 

Did you mange to get through? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

If you want to move to another provider they can usually make the arrangements for you rather than cancelling directly with TalkTalk, have a look at the help article here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

no sorry, staff here are unable to deal with cancellations.
You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team
0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team" or "leaving TalkTalk" or "cancel TalkTalk" when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.
You may though have to listen to a few lengthy recorded messages, but if you persevere you should get through to someone.

They are currently working Monday - Friday 9am-7pm, and some Saturdays going forward.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).