cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Missing Voucher

AndyUndie26
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I was offered a £130 voucher and an £8 discount to my service to stay with Talk Talk rather than switch to Sky who were also offering a voucher on 2 February. I cancelled my order with Sky and although my £8 discount has been applied, there is no mention of the voucher. Since I only decided to stay because of the voucher and discount, I would like confirmation of this and how I can claim it please. If the promised voucher isn't actually on offer, I prefer to switch to a new provider. Please can you confirm the £130 voucher and how I can claim it please.

Regards, Andy
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @AndyUndie26

You will receive the voucher via Email from Giftcloud, so I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

0 Likes

AndyUndie26
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

I’m just looking for some confirmation in writing I’ll be able to claim it at this stage. All the paperwork neglects to mention it. 

Regards, Andy
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

It takes a lot longer for the voucher to come through,  @AndyUndie26, otherwise customers could just take advantage of them and depart while in a cooling off period. 

Usually at least 42 days - some require 90 before you can investigate. 

I'll move this to the billing section for you. Staff will reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes