cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Loyalty gift card

ROPEand352
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi I renewed my account, when I was offered a better deal and a £75 gift card. How do I claim the gift card please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

My reply was for the OP @A_R_Moore  your issue is now with the CEO office, can you kindly stop posting on other customers threads by doing this you are pushing their thread to the back of the queue

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

No nothing received on that date either in the inbox or spam/junk. In fact all I’ve had since 17th May have been apologies for not getting back sooner and promises to follow it up. Please see attached images of emails received.

IMG_3926.pngIMG_3925.pngIMG_3924.png
Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi @ROPEand352 

Giftcloud show the link for the voucher was sent on the 20th May , have you checked your spam/ junk mail folders. 

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6
Message 1 of 8

I’m still waiting 7 weeks even after having contacted Giftcloud and opened a dialogue with one of their agents. 
Have you emailed giftcloud?

However it seems that TT and Giftcloud have poor communication with each other so trying to get either, or both, to action this satisfactorily is problematic

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Moving this to the billing section for you, @ROPEand352.

Staff will pick this up during the day (Monday to Friday, probably not Bank Holiday Monday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes