cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Another one of those missing gift voucher posts

Fatal_Data
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Sorry guys, you must be fed up with dealing with these kinds of posts now, but here's another one. I was moving to a different provider but talktalk persuaded me to stay with them and renew my contract instead. They offered me a great discount on my package and also a £100 gift voucher. This was on 10/04/2024 and the guy who I spoke to said I would get my gift voucher within 42 days (which I thought at the time was an oddly specific number of days). The 42 days are up now and I've not received any emails at all from giftcloud. I've checked my spam and junk mail folders every day just in case but I haven't received anything. I've also read that I was supposed to get a confirmation email from giftcloud right away after renewing my contract but I didn't get that either. I have the original email from talktalk stating I would get the £100 voucher but I've not seen it mentioned in my talktalk account anywhere. I can send copies or screen shots of the email if it helps. Any help or information that you can give me will be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks in advance

EDIT:- Voucher has been received now, thank you

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

A_R_Moore
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 9

Nothing received.in  Inbox and spam/junk monitored several times a day as well. Strange they’re saying sent on 22nd as another says they sent on the 20th. Neither are correct.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Possibly, your guess is as good as mine. I know from past experience that they're really good here at helping customers that have a problem with their service, so it's really hard to say if it's a coincidence or not

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

Shows it can be done. Possible coincidence?

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

I don't know if one of the staff here saw my post and sorted this out for me, or if it's just very weird timing, but I just received my voucher 2 minutes ago

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

I understand fully. I did get a response from gift cloud so it may be worth a try.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

I haven't emailed giftcloud yet, purely because I looked at posts that other talktalk customers had made about the same subject and all the ones I saw stated that they couldn't get a reply from giftcloud and that it was a waste of time trying to contact them. They did however get help here, so I thought it would be less time wasting to just post here rather than be sent from pillar to post and back to here trying to get a reply from giftcloud

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I’m still waiting even after having contacted Giftcloud and opened a dialogue with one of their agents. 
Have you emailed hello@giftcloud.com?

However it seems that TT and Giftcloud have poor communication with each other so trying to get either, or both, to action this satisfactorily is problematic.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes