cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Migration from Shell and billing confusion

George93
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I have just received my first bill from Talk Talk after migrating from Shell. This is more than double my previous Shell bill and includes 3 elements:

• a monthly advance charge
  • a charge to cover the cost between Talk Talk go live and the first bill (which seems high given that i paid my shell bill quarterly in advance but i have no way of checking as i can't now access my Shell account online)
  • a 'one off' charge which appears to be for a quarterly advance payment (it is 3 x the cost of the monthly charge)

I tried contacting the online chat and ended up more confused. I don't understand why i have to pay both a monthly advance charge and a quarterly advance charge. And if, as the online chat person said, i am paying quartely in advance, why is this shown as a 'one off' charge?

Can anyone assist? I'm not sure if i am missing something or if the bill is acually wrong!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Shell had all sorts of deals that don't exactly fit Talktalk's systems so you must clear this up with the Shell Migration team on Talktalk's customer service line: 

03451 720088 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes