cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

New Direct Debit Not Processed

Malding
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I have recently changed banks and updated my direct debit details straight away for my new bank (on 23rd April) However, the direct debit was not processed on 28th (message after amending the direct debit details on the Talk Talk website stated 3 working days and would be applied to the next bill)

I only realised when I received an email reminder regarding the bill, today, which I paid immediately. I have never missed a payment of any direct debit.

I am in the middle of a mortgage application and concerned this will show as a late payment on my credit report and late payment charges will be applied to my next bill. Can this please be looked at because I do not believe this is any fault of my own, and don't want a mortgage application to fall through for the sake of a £26.84 broadband bill payment missed, when I've updated the details. I can provide email confirmations of the updated details etc. if required. I have again updated the details in the account.

Kind Regards

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Malding

It looks like the DD details were updated just after the last bill was produced, I can see that the payment has been manually made, there will not be any effect on your credit rating.

Regards.

0 Likes