cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

No quidco cashback or voucher

a_123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi

I took out a Full Fibre 500 TalkTalk contract in July 2022. At the time there was a £75 reward voucher included and I also ordered through quidco who had £150 cashback for this contract.

The purchase didn't track through quidco so I raised a claim (eventually... after having issues finding out my order number as it wasn't even on my confirmation email). After a long wait it was declined because the order number didn't match one purchased through quidco.

Also I have not received any £75 voucher as advertised.

These incentives were the main reason I chose to purchase this contract above other options I was considering, so the fact that I have received neither is very disappointing to say the least.

Is there anyone that could look into this for me please?

Thank you

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Re-escalating this for you, @a_123.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

I have not heard anything further. Could someone please look into this and provide me with an update?

Kind regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi a_123

I will chase up the voucher claim with the team responsible

Regards

0 Likes

a_123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Thank you ferguson.

Yes, quidco took nearly a year to make a decision on my cashback claim, but I should have raised this here sooner. However, it shouldn't have needed any manual follow up claim or 'chasing up' in any case.

Kind regards 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

July 2022, that's a long while back? This has been flagged to the support team for you, I am sure they will help as best they can. 

0 Likes