cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Overcharged

mosie1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Told monthly charge for my tv hub would be £28.50,on 09/02, by Phumelele, I have screenshot the message in case a problem arose, I was charged £37.32 on 09/02, can you tell me why I was overcharged please.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

@cathyn61, that extra £16 looks like a charge for the Unlimited UK Calls Boost:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-our-Boosts/ta-p/2204813

If it was included free when you took out the contract, it may have been for a limited time.

It's no longer available free, but if you contact Chat or phone support on 03451 720088 they may be able to offer it at a discount. 

If you cannot remove it yourself in My Account, ask them to remove it for you.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

If you still need help, as previously advised, start your own thread.

Staff will respond during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 2 of 6

@cathyn61 If you want to discuss your ongoing package costs you need to contact customer services directly, renewals cannot be done via the community. If you have any other more general questions then please start your own topic. 

cathyn61
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I am not prepared to pay £54 for my internet and Tv deal.  When it was agreed last year that I pay £38.00 per month.  I wish to cancel my account with you unless it stays at £38 and you credit the overcharges,

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi mosie1

Your bill will be itemized, but it will be because the renewal was made on the day of the bill production, you latest bill will have reversals for the advance charges. 

Regards

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Hi @mosie1 

If this is your first bill then there will be a whole month charge plus a part month charge for the period up to the billing date. Your first bill

Now as this is not an email service issue I'll move the topic to the Billing forum for a TalkTalk Support follow up.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes