cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Please take my money!

Paul672
Popular Poster
Private Message
Private Message

Message 15 of 15

I've been on fibre 500 since 2021, I got an email saying my free trial was extended to July 2022, since then I have never been billed.  Despite emailing 3 times with no response.  I called twice and was told it takes time to set up but still 8 months later and no money has come out of my account.  I don't want to be saddled with a large bill so grateful if someone could look into this.  ** REMOVED **

14 REPLIES 14

Message 2 of 15

Arne, thanks very much for chasing this, I think whatever you did may have worked 🙂

I've just had an email with my new contract documents!

We got there in the end!

Best regards

Paul

Message 4 of 15

Hi Arne

Just another update on this, I've contacted the desk a further 2 times (this makes 5 phones calls avg 30 mins each) and they are unable to tick the box which says I'm a customer and start taking my money.  The deadline for me to reply is the 9th June 2023 after which they have said I will be cut off at the end of June.

The last I head a couple of weeks ago was that I was on a list of problem accounts and they would contact me when they had access to the account, but I've heard nothing.

At this point I've given up chasing, I simply don't have time.  If I don't hear anything by the 9th June I'm going to arrange to go with another supplier which is all I can do.

kr

Paul

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Hi Arne

Just to update, i've just rang 0800 093 7307 again and they said they are having trouble with their IT systems again.  When I pressed, they said they were waiting to get access to City Fibre accounts.  I've asked them to ring me back on Monday 15th May.  The deadline to activate payment before I get cut off is 9th June so got a few weeks yet.

rgds

Paul

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Thanks Arne, just an update, I got an email yesterday saying "my full fibre is ending at the end of June" and to keep the service I had to call 0800 093 7307.  So I called and they said I needed customer service and transferred me.  Customer service then said I needed the City Fibre team and transferred me again (the automated thing requests my mobile each time which it doesnt recognise).  The city fibre team then said there was problems accessing my account then said 'my new installation would be ready in 2 days' which i tried to explain I didnt need a new installation as I already have it.  It didnt help there was a 7 second delay after every sentence we spoke and his english was not great. 

In the end he said call back in 2 days, so after 50 mins I got nowhere.  It's a bit annoying to be told a number to call which is not the right dept, you would think this would just be tick a box and away we go.  I'll try and ring again in a couple of days and see what happens.

Thanks for trying to keep on top of this for me.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi Arne,

Sorry no i've not heard anything so far and my mobile stays with me all the time for work.  I do have voicemail on my mobile.  I can also be contacted by email.  

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hi @Paul672

I was advised that someone will contact you directly to discuss re-contracting which will fix the account, have you had any missed calls?  

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 15

Re-escalating this for you, @Paul672.

Staff will reply after the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Paul672
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Hi Arne, did you manage to get a response from the billing team on this?  Ive still not been contacted and nothing has come out of my account.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi Paul672

Thanks for your post. 

I will raise this to the billing team, as there is obviously something wrong here. 

Also I have removed your account number from the open community.  

Will let you know when I get a reply.