cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TalkTalk Not Billing Me

EdithNotAda
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

My account is TalkTalk Full Fibre 65 data only. I have a City Fibre FTTP line installed April 2022. The last bill credited to my bank account was in November 2022.

I have tried to renew my contract as it expired in June 2022 but failed as the agent didn't understand that my line is with City Fibre NOT Openreach and that I don't need an engineer to visit.

Can someone at TalkTalk please explain why I am not being billed (I expect the problem is with City Fibre not billing TalkTalk). 

Also is there a way to renew my contract without loss of connection (same provider, same speed, no upgrade).

Regards

Carol

Regards Carol
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 2 of 8

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk.  I had a bit of uninterrupted free time this morning so I phoned 0345 172 0088 and after a little bit of passing around I spoke to a great agent in Leicester who renewed my contract and emailed me a copy. I am happy with the price of Full Fibre 65 data only for 18 months. Success. 

I look forward to hearing about the non-billing you were looking into in due course.

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8
0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks @Arne. I will phone the loyalty team on Thursday when I have free time to make calls. 

Thank you for looking into my billing problems. To explain why I haven't sorted it earlier I was  busy over the Christmas period and didn't check my bank account. I got the usual email notifications that TalkTalk was billing me monthly. It was only when I logged into my TalkTalk account that it was a minus figure each month. The My Account interface is very strange and takes ages to load but I assume other customers experience the same.

Regards

Carol

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @EdithNotAda 

Thanks for your post. 

I will ask the billing team to look at this. 

To answer the question about renewal this should be done by the loyalty team as normal , it shouldn't make a difference if its City Fibre or Openreach as you are renewing the contract not installing a new service. 

0 Likes

EdithNotAda
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Thanks @Divsec. I am keeping a tally of what I owe. Thanks for replying and checking for escalating.

Regards Carol.

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Hi @EdithNotAda what a great problem to have, and appreciate the implications!

I've checked and your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes