cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Upgrade from Fibre 65 to 150.

Roger46
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I signed up in July for this free offer and duly received the new router etc very soon and was given a date for an engineer to call to sort out the fibre connection to the house. They didn't turn up and upon contacting Talktalk today I have been told that there will be a delay for the connection but they could not tell me even roughly when. Has anyone else had this experience ? I live near Lewisham in south east London.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Staff are not on here before Monday, @Roger46

I'll move this to the billing section for them to follow up this aspect. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

My contract for the phone boost facility at a cost of £5 runs until January 2025.

I have been charged the full price since trying to change from fibre 65 to 150, despite having it in writing that my £5 phone boost will remain in place.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

@Roger46, £16.00 is full price for the phone boost all day. Check your records, as it may have been a special deal @ a discount for x months, now expired.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Roger46
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hello - who cancelled this order ??

It certainly wasn't me !

The person I spoke to at Customer Services could not tell me but promised  it would be revived and not to send back the Eero router etc.

I have been a loyal customer for years and am now left with this most confusing situation.

I have also now been charged substantially more than I normally pay, in the last two months for the phone package which was £5 per month, now £16 !!

I really don't think it should be me trying to sort all this out., I am 77 and don't need this grief !!

Please help !!

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Roger46

The notes say the order has been cancelled, So you will need to contact the loyalty team to place the order again. 

Sorry 

0 Likes