cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

no 3 months free ?

MrJunkz
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 9 of 9

i just got charged 20 ish days after connection i was told by the sales person at my door there was a 3 month no charge.. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Please start your own thread, @streetpl.

Staff only reply to the original poster. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Your post will then be in a queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

streetpl
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

I have literally same problem. Chat advisor don't want to help and demand screenshot of promotion which I don't have (I don't do screenshots on every page I visit). I cant find any information on Google about similar offer but there is dozens of people who have same problem. My theory is like one of unfair 3rd party seller made ads and earning money on not real offer. You should check who took commission for those orders. If there is any chance that someone try to help me?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi MrJunkz

Thanks for your reply 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Debbie

0 Likes

MrJunkz
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

thank you - you've all been great..

Message 5 of 9

Thank you, There is a problem on the account stopping the discount being added, So we have added a credit for the next 3 months. 

MrJunkz
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

phone number added and i guess the bottom box is the right place for account id 😕

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi MrJunkz

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I have moved this to the Billing section for you. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes